PREDICTION PHYSICS SPM 2013
1. Chapter 1/F4: Micrometer screw gauge / vernier calipers
2. Chapter 2/F4: Energy and Work Done – Potential Enegry, Kinetic Enegry and Principle of Conservation of energy.
3. Chapter 4: Gas Laws - calculation and explanitation of kinetic theory of matter/
4. Chapter 5/F4: Ray diagrams – concave & convex mirror/applications.
5. Chapter 1/F5: Sound/Water wave/Light wave – interference and diffraction, concept, wave pattern and calculations.
6. Chapter 2/F5: Electric cicuits, V= IR, Ohm’s Law/Efficiency
7. Chapter 5/F5: Use of Radioisotopes/calculation of half life/graphs/definitions
8. Chapter 4: Bernoulies /Archimedes
9. Chapter 5/F4: Use of lens/telescope/microscope
10. Chapter 4/F5: Semiconductor diode/rectification/Transistor/Relay switch/calculations
11. Chapter 2/F4: Elasticity/Applications
12. Chapter 5/F5: Transformer/explanation/calculation/dynamo
1. Measuring instrument: Bourdon gauge/thermometer/micrometer screw gauge
2. Questions about graphs/gradient/extrapolation/intrapolation/substitution of gradient/ remember to write units for all * see also Emf or Object distance on image size / focal length
3. Pressure vs Area/Pressure vs Depth/Pressure vs Dencity/Archimedes principle/Refraction of light or apparent depth and real depth
4. Electromagnetic induction